ARTICLE XVIII: COVID POLICY
- MYBSL recommends, but does not require, that all players and coaches wear a mask.
- MYBSL requires all parents to temperature check their players prior to attending a game or practice. Furthermore, the player must not have any COVID like symptoms prior to coming to a practice or game.
- Any player or coach who tests positive for COVID cannot return until 14 days after testing positive and must not have any symptoms upon return to play.
- Any player or coach who is in close contact with a person who tests positive cannot return to play for 10 days. Upon returning, the player or coach must not have any COVID like symptoms.
- MYBSL recommends players utilize their own gear and not share it with others.